Stephen A. Colley represents individuals and corporate clients in a wide array of business law matters. He has a comprehensive knowledge of complex business issues involving the purchase and sale of businesses; professional practices such as veterinary, medical and dentistry; real estate law; shareholder agreements; franchise agreements; contracts; and other business-related matters. Whether you are franchising, purchasing or selling a franchise, setting up a new corporation, buying/selling your professional practice, involved in a breach of contract claim, or anticipating a dispute, it is important to consult with a skilled attorney who has extensive experience handling business law matters. When you are ready, please call to discuss your case.
Types Of Business Matters
Business transactions can be complex and include a broad range of legal issues and disciplines. The following are some of the more common projects:
- Franchising a business or selling or buying a franchised business
- Purchasing or selling a business whether it is a corporation or limited liability company (LLC), partnership or sole proprietorship
- Selling or purchasing a professional practice and addressing its special issues
- Formation of business entities such as corporations and LLCs
- Drafting shareholder agreements after helping the owners reach acceptable terms on operations, buy-out events and so forth
- Drafting and negotiating various business contracts as well as handling breach of contract claims
- Leases, real estate purchases and all the related issues such as trust deeds, liens and easements
- Reviewing specific money needs or financial issues such as refinancing, expansion or equipment acquisition
- Other business law-related matters
If you or your company needs representation in any of the matters described above, please contact me to schedule an appointment or just to discuss the matter to determine what you need.